Saturday

Soggy Saturday

I had a lovely evening at Derby Dabblers last night, we had a couple of new faces and its always lovely to meet new friends.  I hope that they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Here are a few photos of our bamboo.  This bamboo is about 6 years old and each year it puts up 3 or 4 new shoots which, when we see them, decide whether to keep them or not. The second photo shows the new shoots best. Well this year,  the new shoots have grown in just a few days, without us realising it and there are lots of them


We arent too sure what to do with them so I am just going to take regular photos to see how they progress and share with the girls (and yourself of course).

The weather forecast for today isnt very good, depending on where you listen to the forecast tells you the different amounts of rain we are going to have, not good.  I shall be going out early to do my weekly shop and then getting all the ironing done throughout the day as well as a good sort out of bits and bobs, my favourite passtime.

Here is a card that I made that I dont think that I have shared with you before.  It is based on one that Anne sent me for my birthday.

Have a lovely day and thanks for having a read today.

No comments: