Thursday

SU Orders have arrived

The sun is out and about again today, how wonderful.  The whole world looks such a nicer brighter place when the sun shines as people smile, they are more helpful and I think generally, the sun shine impacts us all, especially when its not TOO hot.

Yesterday afternoon I had a play with stamped images on candles





 it was a bit of a practise really as tomorrow is Derby Dabblers night and we are going to be doing this.  I had to refresh my memory as to what to do and what not to do.  If you feel like coming along to St. Martin's Church from 6.30 - 9.30 its only £3 per person, £2 for teenages.  We also have a mans theme for card makers and scrapbookers.  If you knit, crochet or do any other type of craft, why not come and have a cuppa and meet some felow crafters?

This afternoon finds me covered with stamps, A4 card, emboss folders, ink pads, buttons, scissors etc. etc.  Oh yes I have had 3 orders arrive, new orders, back orders, strange orders, you name it, I have it.  I shall be sorting everything out, having a good old look at what everyone has and maybe tonight, I may have a play with something myself.

More cards tomorrow but for the rest of the day, I hope you enjoy it.  Thank you for having a read.



No comments: