Tuesday

Thank You cards

Good evening and I do hope you have had a good weekend.  What lovely weather we have today, if you like hot weather that is. I know that one or two dont enjoy this but at the moment, I can cope.

It is with a sad heart that I had to cancel the Saturday morning get together.  So many people dropped out one by one that I couldnt do it.  Fingers crossed that next month it will be able to go ahead.  We do have another get together this Friday night and there is one place available so, if you fancy an evening of crafting, making a couple of cards and a tag, lots of cake, brilliant company and lots of laughter please, do get in touch.

Here are my thank you cards for this month.


It is a smashing kit that is well worth the money and what fun I had putting it all together.

We have had a few bad days health wise but hopefully things are starting to look up.  I attempted to drive this morning as we were at the docs for Christiana and I am really pleased to say that I was okay.  Life would be a lot easier with an automatic car and I cant believe that I am still being given the run around by Fiat.  Hopefully the car will be here in August and life will be easier.

Thank you for having a read, I hope to be in my craft room this evening where I shall look for my mojo.  Enjoy your evening, Tracey x






Product List

No comments: