Thursday

Healing Hugs on Thursday

Good morning and according to the weather man, it will be a wet and windy day.  I know we have had some rain in the night as I heard it but it is supposed to be warm too.

This was made recently and I love it.


I saw something similar on the internet and it was one of those cards that just appealed to me to with such pretty colours of crushed curry and smokey slate.

Lots and lots more bits and pieces have been added to the sales dresser.  I am quite sad to see a lot of stamps go but I havent used them for quite a while and it is a shame to leave them sitting there on the shelves so, if you fancy a browse, I am in the craft room from 10 - 12 this morning.  Kettle is always on.

It is crafty night tonight and I am so looking forward to seeing my Thursdays Treasures.  Bakewell tart (no. 3) is just about ready and of course a few little lemon cakes too.

Thank you for having a read and wishing you a great day.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: