Sunday

A post on Sunday

Good morning, did you remember to put the clocks forward last night?  I always get up confused on a Sunday following a time change as some things show the new time, some show the old time and we eat at funny times too.   I shall certainly have a little nanny nap later to catch up.  Not as warm this morning either brrrrrr.

We had a lovely crafty night together last Friday, thank you to all the ladies that came as well as a thank you to all the ladies that came during the month of March to everything that I planned.  It was lovely to see you and to catch up.  I shall be starting to decorate the craft room with an Easter Theme (for the whole of April) tomorrow.  The dates for the events in April are below (if you read my blog on a telephone, you cant see the right hand side with lots of information)

Friday April 5th Christmas card night
Thursday April 18th Crafty night
Saturday April 20th Crafty morning 
Friday April 26th Crafty night
Sunday April 28th Crafty morning

I had a bit of a play a few days ago with a new embossing folder that I got during Sale a Bration.

I ran some Whisper White card through the embossing machine, I did dampen it first though as I didnt want the card to crack.  Once it was dry (5 minutes, I am not too patient) I coloured it in using Blendabilities and some ink taken from the lid of Highland Heather.  I love the way it turned out.  I havent put a sentiment on it yet as I wanted to share it with you first.  This folder is still available just for today with Sale a Bration.


Really, there is an image for ending of Sale a Bration *laughing*.  I shall be placing my very last order this evening for this month. If there are any last minute items you want to purchase to enable you to get a Sale a Bration product FREE, please let me know later today.  If you just want some ribbon, embellishments, pack of card or just an ink pad, please do get in touch and I shall order it for you.  If the total amount comes up to the price of £45 I shall grab some 12 x 12 papers and split them between everyone that orders.....

Yesterday I went out with Mum, Sis, niece and a friend of many years for afternoon tea.  We had a lovely time, here we are.

The diet went out of the window.  Mind you,  I didnt eat dinner last night so that much have counted for something towards the diet.

Well I had best go and start my day.  Quite a lot of chores to do today as I have a busy week ahead and I love busy weeks when the chores are up to date. Thank you for having a read and I wish you a lovely Mothering Sunday xx


Product List

No comments: