Thursday

You Make My Day

Good morning and another bag of mixed weather for us today in Derby which again, is fine by me.  The girls called from Cyprus yesterday and they had rain.  I am sure it was just a shower but they were so happy.

I dad my day in The Craft Room yesterday but I didnt get too much done, oppps.  I did however have another play with the Sailing Home Memories and More pack.  This is certainly keeping me busy which is always a good thing.

These are a couple of Thank You cards that I made with a couple of the cards out of the pack


Still a couple of places left this Friday night if you would like to join us.
It really is a good fun night and a brilliant way to start the Bank Holiday weekend.  Please get in touch if you would like to come along.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x



No comments: