Friday

Christmas is coming

Good morning and its the weekend, well nearly.  Weather is lovely today and the forecast is for yet another sunny day.  I shall certainly be trying to sit out in the sun later today.

I treated myself to the advent calendar kit from Stampin' Up!  To be truthful, I treated Katerina as she is moving into her new apartment very soon and she wont have much for Christmas so this will be hers.  Of course I couldnt wait to have a play.

First of all I sanded down all the edges of the draw fronts from the kit which didnt take too long

I then went around the drawer fronts with crumb cake in and a dauber, just to give them a little edge.

This is the selection you get for drawer fronts, more than you need.
I then did a bit of stamping on the fronts

I added some pretty embellishments to them as well

And then of course, you get all the numbers but I added those last of all with a dimensional
The 25th had to be a bit special because that is a really special day.

And here is the result of all my mornings work, which was lovely, made even more special because I know it is for Katerina.

Would you like to come to a class to make this?  I shall be holding a second class on Sunday morning, 10th November from 10.30am.  It will take a couple of hours to make and we have the stamp set to play with too.  Do let me know if you would like to come along as I have to order the calendars, in advance.


Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great weekend.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: