Tuesday

Advent Calendars, Flash Sales and a day in the craft room

 

Good morning.  Stampin' Up! have announced a flash sale which will start tonight at 11pm and last for 24 hours.  Here is a list of what is on sale.
 
 
If you would like any of these sets please do get in touch with me as soon as you can.  I shall be in The Craft Room all day today.

My mobile telephone has been repaired and returned so now we have to go through the process of putting all the information back onto it.  The phone broke when we were away and I was without a telephone for quite a few days, it was refreshing.  When we returned home we spent a whole day talking to Apple and to John Lewis where I purchased the telephone and realised that I would have to buy a new one, which is very expensive.  The current one was just 2 years and 4 months old and my guarantee was for 2 years.  Anyway we took insurance out on telephones via the bank and when hubby double checked the policies (we usually put the daughters phones on the policies as theirs are usually newer than mine).  But low and behold there were the details of my mobile on the policy whoop whoop.  We had to pay £100 excess but my phone was sent off and returned within a few days so I am a happy bunny.

We had a great time at the first Advent Calendar get together at the weekend.  Here are some lovely photos of our time together.  There are a couple of places available at the next Advent Calendar get together on 17th November.  If you would like to come along and join us please do get in touch.
 

 














I am having a hand made Christmas this year.  Lots of things that I am giving out as presents will be hand made even the wrapping paper.  I didnt know that Christmas wrapping paper couldnt be recycled in any way shape or form but brown paper can.  I need to be ready for Christmas by the middle of November as we shall not be in England for it this year.  It will be too sad for me to be here so we shall go and spend it with the twins in Cyprus.  So lots to do. 

Thank you for having a read and if you fancy a cuppa, please do call in today. Have a lovely Tuesday x




 


No comments: