Friday

Happy Name Day Sophia

 Good morning and another fantastic Friday.

Yesterday was Sophias name day.  According to Greek Orthodox tradition, nearly every day of the year is dedicated to some Christian saint or martyr. When someone in Cyprus is named after one of these saints, that saint's celebration day becomes their “name day” and is celebrated much like their actual birthday. Sophia means wisdom...mmmm. This is the card that I made for her and unfortunately, she didnt get it in time, fingers crossed it wont be too much longer.


So after a wonderful two day break away I feel a lot better, the 4 walls changed and I am starting to feel human again.  It is quite strange going out and seeing lots of other people but how great it was to be inthe fresh air.  We visited Chester Zoo and then had a day in Chester and Cheshire Oaks.  I wonder where our next mystery trip will be.

I hope you have a fantastic Friday and thank you for have a read today.  Tracey x

No comments: