Thursday

Happy Birthday Nephew

 Morning and a wet one too.  It really is rather damp out there, must have had quite a bit of rain in the night.  The forecast is for a cold day today so I will wrap up warm.

It was our Nephews 40th yesterday but no celebrations this year.  This was the card I made.  Not my usual style but its so nice to have a bit of a change.


 

I am sure he had a lovely day and one to remember.  He was due to spend the day in New York with his wife, Sister and Brother in law as well as another couple.  Obviously that got cancelled.  Then they had booked a trip to Bath to celebrate, same story....cancelled.  Finally arranged to have champage breakfast and other treats delivered and again, all cancelled.  But by looking at the photographs and chatting, he has had a smashing day, which is what it is all about. 

There were a few of us chatting last night for an hour on Rooms, a part of Facebook.  Lovely to be able to have a cuppa with friends old and new (I dont mean in age).

We are working on THE mirror and this is what we have so far.  

 




The frame is gold and we want it to be silver coloured however, there are lots of dark areas that we would like to retain.  I really do hope it will turn out silver in the end, just a little bit of work on it each day.

Finished a few more calendars yesterday and just about to gift wrap them today.  Will show you the results once that is done.

Thank you for having a read today,  I hope that you are managing to stay well during this time.  Speaking of time, I could do with a Time Management course for retirees, I am either taking on far too much to be able to cope with or I am doing everything at a snail pace.  Not enough hours in the day.  Tracey x

No comments: