Tuesday

Starting the new week with our Sale a Bration Sunday

I am not having much luck today with technology, not only did my facebook live not work out but it seems that this blog post didnt get posted yesterday either.  oppps, apologies for being a day late. 

 

Good morning and welcome to a brand new week.  I do like Mondays as it gives me the feeling of a fresh start.

To start my week I have to go and do a little cleaning in the Craft Room and put it all back together as I had a Sale-A-Bration Sunday yesterday which was a full day in the Craft Room with lots and lots and lots of friends, it was amazing.  

I forgot to take photos all day but here are a few.





 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had baked, which went down well, oh my the Bakewell Tart Cake is so yummy and it is first one I have ever made, I shall make it again very soon. 

Anne, Sallyann and Stella all came along and helped our throughout the day by doing a demonstration using some of the Sale-A-Bration products.  I shall share these with you later in the week.

I cant thank Stella enough as she washed so many cups and plates and kept everyones cup topped up with teas, coffees and cake.

Having the help took all the stress and panic out of the day for me and its something I shall ask for at the next event.

We had a make a take, creating a panel card with the beautiful Fancy Flora papers.  They really are amazing papers.

 



 

 

I didnt take too many photos of the day, next time I need to ask everyone to take a picture or two so that I can share it with you.

All is all it was a wonderful way to catch up with everyone and of course, everyone was able to catch up with each other, some folk not seeing others for a year or more. 

On the day I was telling everyone about the joining offer which is the best I have ever seen.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can actually order your starter kit as detailed above and then decide if this is something that you want to follow up with.  You can be your own customer and not share with your friends and family if this is what you prefer, just ordering now and again.  Or you can hold parties, do demonstrations and shout it out to the world if you wish.  I will be very happy to help you with whichever way you want to do it.  Should you think it isnt really something you want to follow up, thats great too.  You just keep everything that you have ordered, no one will ask for it back and you have lots of new products to create with.  My details are below if you would like to have a chat about it.

Well I had best go and get started on that cleaning.  Thank you so much for having a read, Tracey x






No comments: