Monday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TWO -

Good morning.  It was a 3.50am start today so a nanny nap or two will be taking place in between Sunday lunch and visitors.

I spent some time catching up on Stampin' Up! yesterday so I think I am back up to speed again.  I am so pleased to let you know that this Tuesday (well 11pm Monday until 10.59pm Tuesday), there is a one day FREE SHIPPING event from Stampin' Up!


You are very welcome to visit the shop at traceyrossos.stampinup.net and place your order if you are after £60 or more worth of lovely crafting products.  Alternatively, get in touch with me if your order is less than £60 and I will happily pop it through with a few other smaller orders I have.  

Dont forget, if your order is for £45 or more you will get a voucher worth £4.50 off in August due to the Bonus Days promotion.  Any queries, please do get in touch.


 
 

If you would like to place an order online, you can click on the image below and a new window will open up and you can have a browse through the shop.  Obviously, if you would like any help please, do get in touch with me.  My contact details are at the end of the post.

 

It was son in laws birthday whilst we were away and this is the card that I took with me to give to him.  

 


It is a retired stamp set but seems to go down very well with the chaps in my life.  Lots of folk ask me to make this type of card for them so it will be a 'keeper' stamp set.  Do you have favourite stamps that you use over and over again?

I am off to a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator get together at the end of the week so today I shall start making some cards to swap with other other demonstrators.  I am quite excited about going.  I can tell you more about it when I get back.  

 

Thank you so much for having a read today, hope you have a super Sunday.  Tracey x

 

If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 

No comments: