Well, apparently the weather man is promising us a warm and cloudy day today, which sounds rather nice after all the rain and wind we’ve had. I’m hoping to get outside and do a little sweeping up in the garden. It really has been given a bit of a battering lately, and there seems to be leaves, twigs and bits of garden everywhere! A little fresh air will do me good too.
Mum isn’t having the best time at the moment. Yesterday she didn’t know who I was and was very quiet, which is always difficult to see. I think she was feeling rather confused, but thankfully she was happy enough and we did manage to have a few little giggles together. Those moments really do mean so much. I have to take my hat off to Dad. He is coping amazingly well, although I can see that he is getting tired. I know none of this is easy for him, and it really is such a terrible illness that affects so many families in so many different ways.
Today I’m hoping to do a little catching up around the house as well as spending some time in the craft room. At the moment, I seem to be going backwards rather than forwards, I tidy one thing and somehow create three more things to do.
So, I think a little plan is needed to get myself back on track, and what better place to start than with the blog? I really do love sitting down each morning and writing this. It’s become such a lovely part of my day.
I can share a few cards that I’ve finally finished off and added to my ‘box of cards to go’. Sometimes it really doesn’t take much to turn a nearly-finished card into a finished one, a couple of sentiments, an insert and an embellishment here and there, and suddenly they’re ready to go.
I’m definitely adding “share a card or two” to my daily routine. It’s rather lovely looking through the box and seeing the finished cards all together, and it also means I’m actually making use of all those cards that have been sitting around waiting for those final little touches.
Since my little mishap, I seem to have become very easily distracted, which is rather unusual for me. I start off with one job in mind and, before I know it, I’ve wandered off and am doing something completely different. The procrastination seems to be getting worse rather than better too, so I think a little change of routine is definitely needed. Perhaps sharing a card each day will help keep me on track… although knowing me, I’ll probably get distracted choosing which card to share.
Speaking of change, I started taking a collagen supplement a few weeks ago and I have to say, I’m rather surprised by some of the little differences I think I’m noticing. My joints seem to be feeling a little happier, apart from the ones I keep managing to damage, my hair seems to be growing thicker and my nails are certainly getting longer.
I wasn’t expecting to notice anything really, so I’m quite surprised. Whether it’s the collagen or simply one of those things, I’m certainly feeling a little better in myself, and that can only be a good thing.
So, today’s plan is simple… fresh air in the gardening, a little catching up, a little crafting, a card or two to share, and hopefully considerably less procrastinating. Let’s see how long that lasts.
Right, time to get the day started and see how much I can actually achieve… although I’m making no promises. Have a lovely Saturday, whatever you’re up to today and thank you for having a read. Tracey x
STAMPIN' UP! DURING SEPTEMBER
Have you had a chance to have a proper look through the new Stampin’ Up! September–December Catalogue yet? If not, I think you’re in for a treat.
This catalogue is going to keep us inspired right through until the end of December, with lots of gorgeous new products, beautiful Designer Series Papers, fabulous colours and, of course, plenty of Christmas crafting. There are new stamps, dies, embellishments and all sorts of lovely things to tempt the crafty fingers.
If you don’t have your copy yet, do get in touch and I can arrange for you to get one. In the meantime, You can always have a browse online by clicking on the brochure image below. A new page should open up for you. Do get in touch if you would like any help as I am always happy to help if I can.
Product of the Month
I'm delighted to introduce the Stampin' Up! September Product of the Month for September.
Throughout September, when you place a Stampin' Up! order of £70 or more (before postage), you'll have the opportunity to purchase this month's featured product for just £5. The Product of the Month is exclusively available with a qualifying order and is limited to one per person. As with all Stampin' Up! promotions, it is available whilst supplies last, so once it's gone, it's gone!
If you're planning to place an order during September, this is a great opportunity to add an extra product to your collection at a fantastic price.
To see more details about this, click on the image below and a new page will open up for you.
A Little Bit of Christmas Crafting Magic
If you love a little surprise with your crafting, then this is rather special. The limited-edition 12 Days of Creativity Advent Calendar is a wonderful way to add a little extra excitement to the festive season. Inside are 12 never-before-seen crafting goodies, including dies, patterned paper, embellishments, tools and lots more.
And that’s not all… it also includes an exclusive 15-piece stamp set.
Each day brings a new little crafting treat to discover, all designed for all-occasion crafting and none of which you’ll find in the Stampin’ Up! catalogues or online store. It really is a lovely way to count down to Christmas, with a little creative surprise to open each day.
This is a limited-edition release, so if you have your eye on one, don’t leave it too long… because when they’re gone, they really are gone.
Last Chance Products
The Last Chance List has lots of beautifully colour co-ordinated favourites, all with that signature Stampin' Up! quality we know and love, but only whilst stock lasts. If you click on the image below, a new page will open up and you can have a browse in this section.
Please do get in touch if you have any queries or if I can help in any way.
Paper Pumpkin for September
Paper Pumpkin is now available in the UK, I did write a whole post on all I know about this and we can subscribe in the UK. Subcriptions are now for the September kit but only until 10th Septmber. To find out a little more, click on the image below and a new window will open. But please, do get in touch if I can help in anyway, I am always happy to help.
September Kits
Two new Kits have arrived Floral Promenade and Merry Manor
Two very different themes, but both look like they are going to be fabulous for some happy crafting.
Kits are perfect when you fancy creating something lovely without having to spend ages deciding which colours, papers and embellishments all go together. Everything is there to get you started, leaving you to do the best bit, the creating.
If you click on the images below, a new window will open up for you to have a look at these in more detail.
Stampin’ Up! Virtual Card Retreat 1st–3rd October 2026
Click on the image below and a new page will open up with more details.
Foiling System
The new foiling system from Stampin' Up! has its own brochure, which can be seen below. Just click on the image and a new page will open up.If you would like to receive my newsletter and be added to my email list of friends do let me know. I would hate you to miss out on all our get togethers and socials. Always lots of new friends waiting to be met.
If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.








.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment