Monday

Happy Birthday Dad

Good morning and what a lovely weekend we have had.  I hope yours was a good one too.  I appreciate that not everyone likes the hot weather but it has suited us down to the ground.  We did so many things that we wanted to do, the greenhouse is up and running, the garden is looking better and we had family time as well.  Not a lot more you could ask for.

I dont want to speak too soon but Christiana has had a good weekend.  It was hair raising on Friday, I had to be at docs early so Paul took me.  I asked about Christiana whilst I was there and was told that doc would call me, great.   Paul dropped me off at home and he went to work.  Doc called as soon as I got in, I explained my concerns and he said can you bring her in now. Oops, I cant drive so my lovely husband came back again to take us back to Doc.  Mmmm, he wouldnt give her more antibitotic, he wasnt happy with the symptoms so he said an "immediate chest xray and blood test please".  Paul then took us both to the hospital and I said I would get a taxi back.  We had the tests, went to book a taxi and yikes, no money.  I left my purse at home.  Well the taxi came and the driver gave me faith in human nature.  I can not recommend albatros taxi enough.  He helped with the wheelchair, he opened car doors, helped us get in the house and was cheaper than other companies.

So that was our morning.  A quick wave at *Josie* as I know she is reading this who popped in to visit on Friday afternoon.  I do hope you like your stamps and please, do share what you make with them.  Another wave at *SallyAnn*, trust the email came through.

Friday was also dads and sisters birthday.  This is the card I made my Dad, not my usual style at all.

All Stampin' Up! goodies except the stamps and paper.  SU is so versatile that it lends itself to mix and match with other products too.  The images were stamped onto Shimmery Card and then coloured in using the inks.  You squish the ink pads to make a coloured lid and use an aqua painter to paint the images.  I used the roller to create the background colour and lots of different stamps to create the foilage.  Old Olive is the main colour and of course, it is the circle punch and die circle framelit for the sentiment.  Dad loved it, phew.

Right then, I had best make a start as I would like to nip out this morning depending on my leg.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

You can purchase any of the items used which are listed below.  There is button to the right hand side of the blog that takes you to the shop or if you click below on one of the products, that should also take you to the shop.  If you dont have a demonstrator of your own at the moment, I would be very happy to help with any queries that you have. x


Product List

No comments: