Thursday

Same old question Grand daughter, Grandaughter or Granddaughter?

Good afternoon.  This morning was rather cloudy and dull to start with but it has now brightened up and we have a lovely temperature of 22 degrees outside.

Yesterday as we were up so early it was an afternoon nap and then TB Doc came to visit.  I am pleased to say all is going well on that score.  The evening was spent with feet up early watching the last of Woman in White drama series.  It has been a good drama but the ending wasnt the best.....as usual.

It was our eldest Granddaughters birthday yesterday, she turned 18, where do the years go?

Here is a bit of a close up of the lovely little lady

I used this stamp from my stash along with lots of Stampin' Up! pens and SU papers.  I loved making this card and hope to make more soon.

I also baked a few lemon cakes, all as thank you's.  One to give to the neighbour for our cucumbers and tomato plants, one for sis for her birthday and one for Mum and Dad.  I also hope to bake for the card classes that I have over the weekend.  If you are free on Saturday morning and fancy a card class please do let me know.  There are just 2 places left.  Saturday morning is a new date for me, how exciting.

Well I have a few chores to catch up with.    Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening.  Tracey x


No comments: