Thursday

Good morning although to be honest, we didnt get a lot of sleep so it does still feel a bit like night time.  However, with the weather, cold, cloudy and rain, it still looks night time outside.

Lovely to catch up with Sallyann and Ruth earlier this week, thank you so much for your visits and putting the sanity back into my day.  I cant tell you how much visits are appreciated.

I have even managed to get into town, collect my orders and began wrapping them all up.  Just a little more to do and to pop the neighbours cards in their post boxes.  I do enjoy doing that.

Another Christmas Card made, well a few of them the same actually.  I just adore this bow and believe it or not, the card has glitter, lots of it.

Today I shall be in the craft room from 2pm until 4pm so if you have orders to collect, to place or just fancy a cuppa and a crafty chat, please do call in.

Off to get breakfast and start the day the correct way.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.


Product List

No comments: