Monday

Lovely as a Tree at Christmas

Good morning and at 3 degrees outside it is a cold morning too.  I do hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Here is another of the Christmas cards that I have sent out, I do hope you are not fed up of the Chrsitmas cards yet

On this card I have used the sponge rollers to create the background and the good, trusted favourite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree.  As usual my photograph doesnt show up the sparkle but it is there.  I am really pleased to say that I have written ALL my cards and they are with the mail people, stamp and deliver and to be hand delivered.  I do love writting them though although this year they are not all hand made tut tut.  Well I couldnt finish off making my cards as Christiana needs quite a lot of my time so I am sure that friends and family with understand.

My Mum seems to be doing well now that she has her infections under control and her magnisum levels are back up to normal.  She will be having more Chemotherapy tomorrow but only a couple of more session to go.  My treatment hasnt had any side effects this week and I am being very positive about it working.......because I have to and I know it will work.

If you are in the area this afternoon between 2.00 and 4.00 I will be in the craft room.  Christiana has someone with her so I am taking the opportunity to clean up, sort out and get the new catalogues shown to everyone.  If you have orders to collect it would be great if you could pick these up or why not just come for a cuppa and a slice of lemon cake.  Not sure where I live, send me a message and I will pass on the details.

I shall be having a SALE A BRATION afternoon on Saturday 5th January so please, save the date.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x


No comments: