Thursday

90th Birthday Wishes

Good morning and it is a very good morning.  I only went to sleep at 8pm last night and woke up 11 hours later and boy, do I feel refreshed.  We have had a busy couple of days and I guess I just ran out of charge. 

Well I have to get a wriggle on this morning as we are off to Aunty Jeans in a couple of hours, she is 90 today and we shall be taking her some flowers and a card.

 I do hope she likes it.

Here is a rather strange succulent.  This plant is growing around the family grave in Cyprus.  We were very naughty and brought this piece home with us to see if we could grow some here, in the garden.  I am really pleased to say that it has taken and here it is with the flowers open.

It is in our conservatory at the moment because of the cold weather.  Once the sun goes in, the flower closes up.  We dont know what it is called.  Do you?

Best go and get ready for our visit out.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you manage to stay warm.  Tracey xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like some sort of mesembryanthemum. Livingstone daisies usually have dark centres but they close when it’s cloudy. Liz