Thursday

Handmade..... you cant beat it

Good morning.  Well I managed to stay up until 8.30pm last night but was up at 4.30am this morning.  I was woken around 2am by police helicopter over the house.  It came around for more than half an hour.  I have since learned that it was following 2 chappies that were running through gardens in the next street.  I presume that I will never hear anything else about this.

Yesterday I didnt make it into the craft room despite the heating being on.  I just didnt have the enthusisam at all but I must go in there today and finish the dreaded annual account *YIKES*.   Once I am into doing them I am fine, I just have to make a good start.

Last night we went to our neices daughters birthday for an hour.  It was lovely to be out and see everyone and just look at the cake that my sister in law and neice made.







What a work of art that was and it tasted just fantastic too.  So pleased we went.

I also got some happy post, thank you Helen.


A lovely card and one that I just may have to case (case means copy and share everything).

Well I am in the house today until about 10am and then from around 11.30 am again for the day.  If you feel like a cuppa and giving me some distraction from the accounts then please do.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: