Sunday

Natures Harvest and Last Chance Sale Details

Good afternoon, brrrr it was a cold start to the day today.  Good job I had no plans to go out.  I needed a rest after yesterday as I went to the National Motorcycle Museaum to a craft show.  I was fortunate enough to be driven there which was very lucky as the weather wasnt the best.

I had a bit of a mooch round and picked up a couple of bits and pieces and cant wait to use them but that will be another day.

A few chores have been done, Sunday Roast is just about ready and I have an afternoon of finishing a Christmas card or two.  Tonight we will update our lists of receipients and then the writing will commence.  Got to get those going over seas into the post box on Monday.

I mentioned earlier in the week that the November Creative Crew sat down in the craft room with a stamp set and pack of paper to  create cards.  With the help of the internet (as well as tea, cakes and sausage rolls)  we came up with quite a few samples.  We used the Natures Harvest stamp set along with the Harvest Meadow papers.  Here is another one of the cards made which shows off some of the papers so very well.  

 

These papers, Harvest Meadow,  are going to be on offer later this week.  

In the UK, the sale will start at 11pm, here is a list of what will be on offer








You can either click the shopping basket image below to take you straight to my Stampin' Up! Shop as from 11pm on Tuesday or anytime after that.

You can get in touch with me on Monday and Tuesday and I will try my best to get things ordered for you, as always, I cant guarantee that I can get the products but I will try my best.  My details are below.


 Or you can visit my Stampin' Up! Website by clicking on the link below


 Thank you for having a read and if you need any crafting help at all, please do get in touch.  Tracey x



No comments: