Thursday

Dressed to Impress Parfum

Good morning and an early start today.  It is -1 outside at the moment and the forecast for us in Derby is just 4 degrees brrrr. That is a cold day.  Fingers crossed that we are out for the day today looking at flooring.  The hall currently has carpet in it and I would like a wooden floor.  I feel it is easier to clean and look after than carpet.

I am having my usual hour sorting out the photo albums first over a cup of tea, which I do most mornings and make sure my to do list is ready for today.  Not too much on it if we are out but I will be in the craft room later.  There are a few half finished projects to finish.

I have added a 'for sale' tab on to my blog, did you notice?  I shall be filling this up over the next few weeks with some Stampin' Up! stamp sets that are for sale, please do let me know if you would like to purchase any.  Some are unused but the majority have been used.

Here are a couple of cards that were created by Sallyann at our creative crew afternoon.

As mentioned before, the stamp set is Dressed to Impress and this time the purfume bottles have been used along with one of the 'splodge' stamps.  Stampin' Up! always come up trumps with their co-ordinating embellishments and this time is not different.  One of the mail reasons that I use Stampin' Up! is due to the co-ordination, the ink matches the card stock and the designer series papers, the blend pens match with all the embellishments and the ribbons well, just such a great choice.  If you havent seen Stampin' Up! cards/products in real life then please do pop in to The Craft Room, Derby and I will be happy to show you how they all blend and co-ordinate together.

Thank you for having a read today and if you need any crafting help at all, I am always happy to help.  Have a lovely Thursday, Tracey x

 



No comments: