Tuesday

Day 2 - cards, cards and even more cards

Good morning,  we have rain forecast for today, again.  Never mind, I hace lots of indoor jobs to do throughout the day so it wont bother me too much. 

We managed to get the majority of Christmas packed away yesterday, just the odds and ends to sort out today.  I said that I would make a few sympathy cards on the first day of each month but as yesterday was a spaecial 1st of the month, I will make a few today.  Here is one that I had to send out recently but boy was I pleased that I have a few in my box ready to go.  


This card uses one of my favourite stamp sets and I feel sure a few folk will have this.   It is called Wetland and is one that I just couldnt part with, sadly it has retired and no longer available to purchase from Stampin' Up!  I do hope the card arrived safe and sound. 

I wanted to share ALL the handmade cards that I received over Christmas. 




I am so grateful for each and every card, handmade or not.  Someone said that giving out cards is going out of fashion well I disagree and I will encourage everyone to pop a card into the post, for whatever reason.  This simple act brings so much joy, well it does to me.    It is the little things that make the difference.  Thank you to all the makers of these amazing works of talent.  These cards have given me pleasure all over the festive season.  I now donate the cards (once I have removed the personal greeting) to a wonderful lady who recycles them.  She then sells the recycled cards/tags etc. to collect funds for a local cause or two.

Did you know that there is only today and tomorrow to purchase items from the Mini Catalogue.  This September - December catalogue will end.  If you click on the image, you should be able to open it up to see inside.

 


By clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the September - December Mini Catalogue.   You will have to be quick though, this will end tomorrow.

To have a browse through the September - December Mini Catalogue, just click on the image below and it will open up on a new page for you.   I must let you know that some items have run out and when his happens,  they wont be returning. 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.

If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch

 

The new Mini Catalogue that will start on 4th January is ready and waiting in the Craft Room for you.  Please do feel free to pop in to pick one up and you can take the new Sale a bration brochure with you too.


 
 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby

 


 


No comments: