Card Inspiration

Saturday

DAY - TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY ONE - Derby Dabblers

 

 

Good afternoon from a very dark and decidedly grey part of the UK.  We’ve had rain on and off all morning, it’s due to continue for most of the day, and the forecast seems to think we’re in for another three or four days of it. So, we really have gone from one extreme to the other! The temperature is certainly cooler, although thankfully it’s not cold, and the gardens are looking spectacular. The weeds, on the other hand, are growing at a speed I’m sure I’ve never witnessed before.

I’m pleased to say that my injury is slowly but surely healing. I’ve progressed onto a walking stick, which feels like a little victory, and I’m trying to challenge myself to take just a few extra steps each day. My pain medication has also been reduced and with a little physiotherapy starting in a couple of weeks, hopefully things can only get better from here.

Of course, because apparently one trauma wasn’t quite enough, my rheumatoid arthritis has decided it would like to join in to.  So today is injection day, which I know will help enormously. It does mean I have a few side effects to contend with afterwards — the headache, tiredness and slightly fuzzy thinking — but I can cope with those. So today is definitely a day for pottering about, doing a little admin, and generally avoiding anything that requires too much brain power. A nanny nap may well feature in the proceedings as well.

We had a lovely evening at Derby Dabblers last night, although I have to admit it was a bit of a struggle for me. I sometimes wonder what on earth I would do without that hubby of mine being around to help.

There were 10 of us altogether, and everyone was busy creating, crafting and generally getting stuck into one thing or another, as you can see from the photographs. 

 













It was lovely to see so much creativity happening around the table, and despite my slightly slower pace, I thoroughly enjoyed being there.

 

Our next get together will be on Friday 25th September.  

 


 

Thank you for taking the time to have a read. I hope you have a fabulous start to your Bank Holiday weekend and let’s hope there’s a little sunshine hiding somewhere behind all those clouds.  Tracey x


 

STAMPIN' UP PROMOTIONS

Stampin' Up! currently have a sale with 15% off selected Designer Series Papers and card stock, for the whole month and whilst supplies last.  

 

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH 

I'm delighted to Share the Stampin' Up!  August Product of the Month.

Throughout August, when you place a Stampin' Up! order of £70 or more (before postage), you'll have the opportunity to purchase this month's featured product for just £5.  The Product of the Month is exclusively available with a qualifying order and is limited to one per person. As with all Stampin' Up! promotions, it is available whilst supplies last, so once it's gone, it's gone!

If you're planning to place an order during August, this is a great opportunity to add an extra product to your collection at a fantastic price.


This is the May - August 2026 Catalogue that you can click on and have a browse but better still, why not pop into the Craft Room, Derby and grab a copy of your own.  This catalogue will no longer be available after 31st August as it will be replaced with a new one.  

The Last Chance List has lots of beautifully colour co-ordinated favourites, all with that signature Stampin' Up! quality we know and love, but only whilst stock lasts.  If you click on the image below, a new page will open up and you can have a browse in this section.  

Please do get in touch if you have any queries or if I can help in any way. 

Paper Pumpkin is now available in the UK, I did write a whole post on all I know about this and we can subscribe in the UK.  Subcriptions are now for the September kit.   To find out a little more, click on the image below and a new window will open.  But please, do get in touch if I can help in anyway, I am always happy to help.


 
 
 The new foiling system from Stampin' Up! has its own brochure, which can be seen below.  Just click on the image and a new page will open up.
 
 

 For Scrapbooking and Memory Keeping products please click on the image below and a new page will open up for the Memory Keeping section of the online store
 
 

You can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the WHOLE shop. Please do get in touch with me if you would like any help.  My contact details are at the end of the post and I really am happy to help as much as I can.

If you would like to receive my newsletter and be added to my email list of friends do let me know.  I would hate you to miss out on all our get togethers and socials.  Always lots of new friends waiting to be met. 

If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  


 

No comments: