Card Inspiration

Sunday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN - Kit cards

 

Good Morning, being Sunday it means that we’re going to have a Sunday roast with all the trimmings today, but only a small one. I am lucky enough that hobby will cook this to enable me to get on with other things that need to be done in the house. 

Whilst we’ve had very hot weather over the last few days, today is supposed to be a lot cooler keeping my fingers crossed. Unfortunately, the hot weather really affects my legs and stops me dead in my tracks. 

Having done the craft fair last weekend it made me realise that a lot of my cards are not completely finished, so yesterday I spent the day finishing a few more off. My aim is to do a few each day so that by the end of this week they are all done and dusted. 

We had a lovely night on Friday night at the kit night in The Craft Room, Derby. There is something rather lovely about a cozy evening with just a few of us, crafting, chatting and put the world to rights.   We had a real mixture of projects going on, new kits, old kits, Christmas tag kits and some knitting. Of course no crafting evening would be complete without a little refreshment so it was refreshing fruit squash and chocolate cake. What more could you ask to end the week. 

Here are a couple of cards I managed to make from a card kit called Maritime Moments that has been hanging around for quite some time. I managed to get these completely finished yesterday all ready to be given out.

 


 


Thank you for having a read today.  I need to go and get the ironing done, there isnt too much but it needs putting away.  Have a smashing Sunday, whatever you may be up to. x

 

 


No comments: