Monday

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY - Free shipping and continued birthday celebrations

 

Good morning.  Another warm day today.  I am busy doing family stuff again today which is a great way to start the week.  I think my birthday celebrations have overlapped my sisters celebrations and we are having a great time. 

I shall be meeting up with friends later this evening for our wander and put the world to rights.  These meet ups really do keep me going and keep me sane,  I look forward to them so very much.  It always helps that there is a cuppa at the end and a sit down.

Free Shipping will start tonight (with a £60 order) or if you are able to collect from the Craft Room, do get in touch.  You can add your order to one that I shall be placing and collect it from me.  You dont need a minimum order spend.    This offer will start at 11pm tonight which is perfect for all the night owls.  If you need a bit of a hand with this or would like a little more information, do get in touch, all my details are below.

 


 

Here is a card that I made to celebrate my dads 80th Birthday.  You may have to click on it to see it properly.

This was another BIG card that I made.  It is an 8x8 card base with Real Red card as a mat behind the card front.  The stamp I have used is an old one from my stash and its been stamped with Memento Ink and coloured in with Stampin' Blends.  The sentiment was generated on the computer.  He loved it.  I send out so many cards and it isnt often I get to see folk open them so it was nice to see dad open this card.

There were 11 of us that went and spent the afternoon with mum and dad.  We all took food with us to share and eat so dad didnt have to do too much.  Mum was very quiet but I put that down to her not being used to having us all there at the same time.  

This is the cake that he shared with everyone.  Mum and Dad freeze any cakes they have left over, in slices so that they can have a treat whenever they want which is a great idea as the cakes are so big.


Would you like to join us at our next Kit Night get together?  If you havent got a kit why not take advantage of grabbing onetonight/ tomorrow, with free postage.  Let me know which kit you would like and I will organise it.  Clcik on the "Kits Collection" image below to see what is available or if you would like a little help, please get in touch.  My contact details are below


 

 

If you would like to see what kits Stampin' Up! have available, just click on the picture below and a new page will open up. 

 

 

You can find lots of nice things, in the Online Exclusive section of the Stampin' Up! store just by clicking on the image below.  It will open in a new window for you.  These products cant be found in any of the brochures nor catalogues.

 

 

 If you would like to have a browse through the whole of the Stampin' Up! shop, you can click on the image below and it will open up a new window for you to have a look through. 

 

 

Have you managed to get your hands on a new 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! catalogue?  If you havent you are most welcome to pop into the Craft Room, Derby and pick one up but in the meantime, have a browse through the one below. Then get in touch so we can arrange for you to get a proper copy if you would like one.

 

 


 


 

If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.







No comments: