Sunday

DAY - ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE Textured Floral 60th Birthday card, celebrations and a trip to London

 

 



Good morning, love waking up to the sunshine although mr. weatherman says its going to rain.  Lets hope for more sunshine for yet another day here in Derby.

Well, what a bit of a rollercoaster few days.  Tuesday was my birthday and I am overwhelmed by all the cards, throughful pressents and messages that I received.  It was a super day, hubby took me out for lunch, I went out in the evening with friends for a couple of hours and had visitors in between.  Photos are to follow over the next couple of days.

On Wednesday we got on a train and went off to London to see a show, another wonderful experience to celebrate both mine and hubbys birthdays now that we are both well enough to do so.  We had the most amazing time and saw lots of things we had never seen before.  We went on driverless trains, walked late at night with no coats as it was so warm and enjoyed every minute of it.  Looking forward to the next time we can go.

Then yesterday was my dads and my sisters birthday, he was 80 and sis was 60 and we are having a weekend of celebrations.  So its been a busy time but so nice to spend it with family.


In between decorating some cakes I have made for my sister, I hope to catch up with the blog and facebook and get a card or two written for some special birthdays later this week, things that I really do enjoy doing.

Here is the card that I made for my sister to celebrate her special day.

It is a large 8 x 8  square card using the Textured Florals stamp set from Stampin' Up!  The words were generated on the computer and I created a wreath using many different coloured flowers and foliage which were hand cut out.  I loved making this and she was so pleased with it. Lots of sparkles from the various gems in the centers of the flowers.

Did you know that starting at 11pm on Monday (tomorrow) for 24 hours Stampin' Up! are having a FREE SHIPPING day.


 


If you would like to add something to an order I will place on Tuesday, please do get in touch with me before 4pm on Tuesday evening.  If you would like to place your own order that would be wonderful.  Should you need any help then please, do get in touch as I am always happy to help if I can.  My contact details are below.


Well, I had best get on and start my 'to do' list before going out for lunch, there will be 19 of us, wow.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Sunday. 

 

 

 

If you would like to see what kits Stampin' Up! have available, just click on the picture below and a new page will open up.  I shall be very happy to order one for you or you are most welcome to order one to be delivered direct to you.

Have you managed to get your hands on a new 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! catalogue?  If you havent you are most welcome to pop into the Craft Room, Derby and pick one up but in the meantime, have a browse through the one below. Then get in touch so we can arrange for you to get a proper copy if you would like one.

 

If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 




 

No comments: