Wednesday

DAY - ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE A day with friends, Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper and a Stampin' Up! Kit Night

What a busy few days I have had.  Getting ready for the catalogue launch / open house certainly took a lot longer than I anticipated.  Oh I love organising everything but whether it is because I am getting older or getting more distracted, I didnt expect it to take so long, oppps.  But it was well worth it.

We had a smashing day, lots of lovely folk in and out, demonstrations, makes and takes as the drinks were flowing all day long.  The weather improved and so the sun shone for us.  It is so nice to be able to catch up, in person with everyone.  Lets hope we can continue to do this.

So now I am in the middle of the 'clean up' so to speak.  Trying to catch up with emails and messages, put things back in their right place and get rid of the piles of paperwork I seem to have created.  Of course it also means that I get a little more time  to keep the blog up to date, which is something that I really enjoy doing.

Here are a few photos of the day, you may have to click on them to get them a bit clearer. 





I was lucky enough to share the brand new Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper.  Here are the cards that were made and demonstrated.






 Everyone there had a go at making one of these cards, the papers really are wonderful.  For more details on these, have a look at the product list below. 

I shall share the other cards we did over the next few days.

Whilst we were having a look through the catalogue, a few folk were disappointed that there were no images of all the punches together including the online exclusive, all the dies together including online exclusives etc. etc. and I promised to see if I could get this organised.  If you look at the top of the blog, to the pages section, you will see a section called Stampin' Up! punches.  This includes all the punches that Stampin' Up! offer in one place.  If you would like a printable version of this please get in touch and I will email it over to you.  All my contact details are below.

Do you have the new catalogue?  If you dont already have a demonstrator and would like a catalogue then please do get in touch and I will happily send one out in the post to you.  If you are local to Alvaston, Derby and fancy collecting a catalogue, do let me know, always happy to pop the kettle on for a cuppa and a crafty chat at the same time.  My contact details are below.


We have our monthly Kit night this Friday.  You are most welcome to join us if you fancy putty a kit together and having a bit of a laugh.  Get in touch to find out more or to book a space.


Well I had best get a start on my day.  Thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

 



Product List

No comments: