Monday

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR - Thoughtful Journey

 


 

Good morning, what a warm start to the week.  Up at just gone 5am and it is already 15 degrees outside, phew.  Hoping for a little rain tonight as we have re- seeded the lawn on the back of the house.  This is the second time as the birds helped themselves to the first lot grrr.  We have discovered a carpet that you pop over the lawn when you have seeded it to prevent the birds coming down so we shall see how we get on with that.  But water is needed.  It is rather strange as this 'carpet' is white so everytime I look out of the window I think it has rained.

We didnt get to see the Northern Lights that were seen in Derby over the weekend but I so wished we did.  We had no idea that they were expected but wow, some stunning photos were seen on the internet.  

Did you watch the Eurovision?  Oh I did, I do love it each year.  It seems that not too many folk sit and watch it any more but we used to have parties with lots of friends round.  I enjoyed it despite all the hooo haaaa about the politics.  It was light hearted, very interesting clothing, or not and the winner deserved to win. 

I have been lucky enough to have a play with lots of bits and pieces in the craft room over the last couple of weeks and this is one of the Thoughtful Journey cards that was made.

For this card you take one of the beautiful sheets of 6x6 Designer Series Papers and cut it into a square measuring 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". 

You then cut it into 4 strips – the first one is 1/2 ″, the next is 3/4″followed by 1″. This will then leave a strip at 1 and 1/4″ 

On a card base you add a layer of card that co-ordinates with the image you have decided to cut down.

Then you add a panel piece of a different coloured card and stick the strips onto the panel piece.  The sentiment is from Sentimental Park stamp set and I use the new Happy Little Things dies, which are so cute, well I think they are.  A full list of everything I used is below.

Well I have a busy day today but such a nice one too.  Hairdressers, pharmacy, doctors, dentist, seeing the folk, meeting up with friends for a natter and a stroll followed by a coffee with another friend this evening. I cant wait.

Thank you for having a read and I hope your have a wonderful start to your week.  Tracey x

 

 

 

 

If you would like to see what kits Stampin' Up! have available, just click on the picture below and a new page will open up.  I shall be very happy to order one for you or you are most welcome to order one to be delivered direct to you.

Have you managed to get your hands on a new 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! catalogue?  If you havent you are most welcome to pop into the Craft Room, Derby and pick one up but in the meantime, have a browse through the one below. Then get in touch so we can arrange for you to get a proper copy if you would like one.

 

If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 



Product List

No comments: