Thursday

Santa's comimg soon but...

.... I am not yet quite ready for him.

Every year I say I am going to be more prepared and every year I just get worse. I have a list as long as my arm of chores and shopping and wrapping etc. etc. still to do and less than a week to do it all in. Oh well what will be, will be.

Thought I would share with you a card I made for a voucher to go in.




This is the voucher cover which has a wrap to hold it all in place. The last thing I wanted was for the voucher to fall out.









This is the inside of the card with tabs to secure the voucher, plenty of space on the flap for a verse or wishes to be written.








This is the actual wrap that went over the cover





I have made quite a few more for Christmas presents but cant show you them until after the 25th.

1 comment:

Handcrafted With Love said...

....... Another great idea Tracey and i'm sure that you'll be all ready by Christmas Eve!!!

Love Pam xx