Friday

Roar r r r r

Good morning.  It is Friday and I do still have that 'Friday Feeling' even though I am not at work. Lots of sunshine at the moment, I do hope it lasts.

Yesterday we changed the kitchen patio doors for bi-folding ones.  We also had a new back door and a few panes of 'blown' windows replaced so today I have to try and clear away all the dust.  It is everywhere but I will just do what I can do.  I love the new doors although we do have to ask the company to come back as they seem to be misaligned and not running as smooth as we had hoped.  I will get Mr. A. on to talking to the company.

We have had a roaring couple of nights of get togethers this week.  When I say roaring, I really mean it.





Arent they cute, well I think they are and everyone had fun making them.

Christiana is making another rug for Katerina, I love the colours of this.

 

As it is the 1st September Stampin' Up! have a new Autumn-Winter Catalogue out and as from today, you can get your hands on some of the wonderful new products.  If you dont already have a demonstrator please get in touch and I will help you as much as I can.
To visit the store and see all the new products, click HERE .  If you would like your own paper copy do let me know and I shall arrange for one to be sent to you.  Alternatively, you are always welcome to call in and collect one.

Right, off to get rid of lots and lots of dust.  Have a wonderful Friday and thanks for having a read.  Tracey x


No comments: