Monday

Happy Anniversary

 Good morning.  Another cooler start to the day, it does make a difference.  I am not too sure if we will get much sunshine in Derby today as the forecast is an overcast day with a high temperature.  I can cope with that.

After a smashing weekend I have another lovely day to look forward to today.  Last Friday was our wedding anniversary.  We have been married for 10 years although we have been together for more than double that time.  This is the card that I made hubby.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He doesnt like what he calls 'square on squares' but we call in layered.  He isnt keen on glitter either.  He adored his card and as our song is the 'oh what a perfect day' children in need one, it seemed apt to add those words to his card.  

I made this by adding the words to the card first, generated on the computer.  I then stamped out the image twice, once onto the card and once onto  Stampin' Up! Basic White card which I coloured in using Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends.  After cutting the image out, I used 3d foam pads to add it to the image on the card. I did lightly colour the background with a Stampin' Blend Brush and some Pool Party ink prior to adhering the coloured image.

We are having a crafty get together today so I am just off to make some final touches to the craft room.  thank you for having a read today and if I can help you in any way with anything craft related, my details are below.

Have a magnificient Monday.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x



No comments: