Saturday

New Years Ever 2022

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning.   The last day of 2022 but how exciting for a whole new year to be just one sleep away.

I have already written out my 'To Do' list and will work down it today, not too much but I do like to end the year with a spotlessly clean house with nothing left out.  Do you do something similar or is it just me?

Are you making a New Years resolution or two?  I have a couple jotted down and will just see how I get on with them.  One of them is to have more time for me, to do the things that I like to do and that are important to me. 

We had the Derby Dabblers Christmas Fuddle last night and I cant remember the last time we all laughed so much.  Here are some of the photos taken by official photographers Sylvia Twells and Jayne Wall.




 


 





 

 

If you fancy coming along to the next Derby Dabblers, you will be made to feel most welcome.


 

Well I had best get my day started, thank you for having a read and I hope you really enjoy your last day of 2022 x

No comments: