Card Inspiration

Tuesday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE - Happy Birthday card

Good morning, yes, it is normally a morning when I sit and write this.  It is the quietest part of my day and, I use a revitive machine most days to help with the Lymphodema on my legs and feet.  A perfect excuse to have half an hour to myself. 

The picture above is a baby blackbird that kept us amused for a few hours yesterday.  It was wonderful to watch it dancing around, exploring and its parent kept coming down to feed it and check up on it.  Hopefully, it will be back today. 

After a wonderful 7 hours of deep sleep I was up rather early but as its forecast is to be a rather warm again this afternoon, I thought I would get some of the chores out of the way before its too hot. I hope to sit with a good book relaxing later this afternoon which may turn into a nanny nap.

I participated in a craft fair on Saturday and still have lots of things to put away from it.   So the craft fair was a lovely day out even though there werent so many folk visiting.  Hubby and I got to spend lots of time sat talking to each other, it isnt very often that we have time to sit together unless we are eating a meal so, that did us a lot of good.  Wonderful conversation and plenty of laughs.  Once my table was all set up, we enjoyed a pot of tea and a sausage cob to start our day before the fair actually opened.  But boy it was hot.  We were inside a teepee, wigwam type of structure and it was 27 degrees outside so it was rather stifling but, all in all we had a nice day.  Unfortunately I returned home with the majority of items I took with me but we enjoyed it, it was more memories made and we met lots of lovely folk.

A friend celebrated her birthday last week and this is what I passed on to her.


I made this card with a lovely bunch of ladies recently and the 'teach' showed us how to create it.  It is so out of my comfort zone but I adored making it. I will certainly be making a few more in a similar style, I just need to find the hours. 

My first job is to share a weeks worth of wonderful In Color projects on a facebook group.  I schedule these ahead of time and all being well, when the internet plays ball, which it isnt doing lately, these posts arrive in the group each morning for everyone to see.   

If you are free on Friday evening and fancy a kit night, or just some crafting time, why not join us. 

Do get in touch if you hope to come along as it would be wonderful to see you.  If you are not sure where to find us please, do let me know and I can give you the full details.

Thank you so much for having a read, I do hope you have a wonderful day today.  Tracey x 

 

 


 



No comments: