Friday

ooppss - be warned

Yipee, its Friday...although I am only working mornings at the moment I have still got that Friday feeling and the weather is supposed to be lovely this weekend, yeah.
I was recently playing with the new roller, Very Vintage which is lovely. I was looking though some beautiful cards on the net and I saw this and I just had to case it as it was lovely. Thank you to whoever made the original and although mine isnt too straight, I was happy to roll away a few hours.
Then last week at one of the crafty nights I noticed, IT WAS UPSIDE DOWN.... I didnt realise that this roller had a right way and a wrong way, heres a close up.
Silly me didnt notice that the butterfly was doing a diving spin to the ground and that the writing was upside down so, be warned. Can I please apologise to everyone who may have received a card like this.... opps.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

No one would've noticed. Stunning card Tracey.

Love Karen x