Saturday

Sunny Saturday

I am up with the larks this morning, cant believe what a noise the birds are making and it isnt just the dawn chorus....must be a cat or two around. It's already 15 degrees so I guess it will be quite warm again today, lovveerrrlllyyy.....I am off to Grantham which is about an hour away from Derby and when I return I should have mastered the art of brayering, keep your fingers crossed for me. I can use the brayer on small pieces of card but when it comes to larger pieces I get lines where lines are not supposed to be and the blending of colours is a bit of a laugh.... I will let you see the results tomorrow.
Here is another card that I made using the Very Vintage Stamp set, hope you arent fed up of this stamp set yet as I have lots more to share with you but this one has the new polka dot ribbon on it, clean and simple. The little pearls are from the pretties kit which really is a pretty little kit.

Now that I can do some crafting, knee permitting, I am going through the box of half made cards to finish them off...... I come up with ideas and then go off them so the card just ends up in a box. Is it just me that has a box of unfinished cards or does anyone else have the same?? I would love to know if you have something similar...anyway I am going off what I was going to tell you, I need to get this box all sorted and finished off as I am having a table at the Aston on Trent Well Dressings in a couple of weeks. In this box (actually it's two boxes) I found 8 cards with "caught a bug" printed on them and I cant remember what I was going to do with them so I fished out some embellishments which are at least 4 years old and made these

my photography skills really need to improve. For my birthday I had a lovely little light studio and I forget to get it out of its springy wrapper .... slap on wrists.

Dont forget to slap on that suncream today, you will need it. Have a great day and thanks for reading my post

Tracey

2 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus gorjus card Tracey. Love the colour.

The "caught a bug" I'm sure was something to do with an SU set but I can't remember which one.

Have a lovely day.

Love Karen x

Jackie said...

Can't get fed up of beautiful stamps Tracey and this is gorgeous. Enjoy your day at Grantham :o)
Jackie xx