Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings

If I was you I would grab a cuppa, I think this may be a long post.
First of all, what with returning from honeymoon, washing, cleaning and trying to catch up, there was just no time to update the blog, apologies for this, hopefully I can get things a little bit more towards normal now, although, what is normal?

Last weekend Sophia and Katerina came to the UK as Katerina has started to study at Preston University. Here are some photos of her in her new room, just for Christiana, who is going to miss Katerina soooo much.
paul sorting out paperwork


Sophia on Katerinas bed, just a few of the photos Katerina has

A little bit dark, but I guess you get the idea

I have also been busy sorting out all the SU orders, which are ready for collection/delivery. There are quite a few items on the Retired list that have already sold out so if there is something that you have been pondering over, give me a call and I shall see if it is still available for you.

Here is the card for this months "Thank You". It's from the hostess set Slice of Life, there is still chance for you to get this set. I have a few dates free if you would like to have a few friends over for a Stampin' Up! party.
I hope you can see the wonderful dazzling diamonds in this photo

Stamp a stack of Christmas cards. I shall be holding a Stamp a Stack event in October, well I will be holding two actually. The first is on Thursday 13th October and this will be repeated on Saturday 15th October. You will make 10 cards. There will be 5 designs in 2 different colours. If you would like to book your place or find out more information, please give me a ring on 01332 721877 any evening after 6.30p.m.

Hope that you have a great day and thanks for having a read

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hope Katerina has settled in ok as this is a big step for her I imagine and the cards are lovely best wishes Lesley x

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I wondered where you had got to!
Good luck to Katerina in her studies.
I love your little cards :o)
Jackie xx