Wednesday

Friendships Sweetest Thoughts

Good morning and wow, the temperature really has dropped here in Derby.  It was -2.8 when I got up and now it is -1.4.  Far too cold for Christiana to go out too far.  She had a good nights sleep last night so hopefully today will be a little easier for her.

Well I went to start my new treatment and got sent away after 2 hours boo hoo.  The chest x-ray that I had a few months ago is showing something, possibly dormant TB.  I have to go and get that all checked out.  Then I need to have another test and only then can I start the new treatment.  A good old MOT for this lady, never mind.  I have been promised yet another steroid injection as when I need it so I shouldnt suffer too much.

Here is a card that was made last month with lots and lots of friends

It is a new stamp set, Friendships Sweetest Thoughts with some new SU ribbon, coloured in with the watercolour pencils and it has contrasting Rich Razzelberry card against the white.  The little die for the sentiment is new too. And here is the insert, all from the same stamp set.


If you would like to find out more or even make one or two yourself, please get in touch as I will be happy to show you how this has been done.

Well I have received a couple of boxes of crafting goodies so I shall be off to sort those out and then a few light chores.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x


No comments: