Monday

Magical Monday

Good morning and it is a good start to the new week, despite the rain.

We have had a lovely weekend, Paul took us out for the day on Saturday so it was a lovely break away from it all.  Yesterday was a pottering day and so the weekend was over, in a flash.

It was carnival time in Cyprus over the weekend and here is a sneaky little photo of Sophia (on the right).  She was dressed up to go to the night club, amazing.
So here we are, starting the week and Pippa will be joining us within the hour.  She is here for a few days and Christiana is so looking forward to it.  Speaking of Christiana, she is slowing feeling more herself and having a little more energy.  We are using a wheelchair for her at the moment when we go out but I am hoping that in time, she will be able to walk further and further as she gets stronger.

Here is a card that was made last month with a lovely group of friends

This has been made using the wonderful Petal Palette bundle, Petal Passion papers and lots more.  To colour the papers we used the foam roller and ink which means that you can colour any paper you want to match the project you are creating.  If you would like to know more about this, why not call round for a cuppa and I can show you.  The flowers and leaves have been coloured with the new Stampin' Up! blends and wow, they are lovely.  Really, I cant recommend them enough.  I know I said I wasnt going to get any, I know I said that I didnt need them but wow, they just match everything that I create.

Right, enough from me, it is time to do a little pottering.  Thanks for having a read and if you are free for either a crafty night on Friday or a Party on Saturday, or maybe both, please get in touch. Have a Magical Monday Tracey x




No comments: