Thursday

Border Dies meet Meadow Dies

 Good morning, phew it’s hot and not even 8am yet. Yesterday started with coffee on the beach front with Katerina who had a day off work to be with us.  We did a little shopping, checked out some new stores and had lunch in her living room with the air conditioning.  



Of course, we had to go to the beach for a couple of hours and do the crossword. 

Have you seen the Basic Border Dies from Stampin' Up! yet?  Whenever I get a new die set I try to cut everything out and stick them to an A4 sheet as I think that if I can see what I have, I will use it more often.  Well here are the dies.


 


 I started using these along with some wonderful In Color papers and the Meadow Dies.  Here I am just sharing cards I have made using one of the 6  Border dies, on four different cards.





These are some of my Thank You cards for September.  The thing that I love most about Stampin' Up! is the way everything co-ordinates, the ribbons match the inks and the papers and then you have the additional embellishments that match everything too.

To make these cards, I first cut out (not me personally as I had help) all the Meadow dies flowers from small scrap bits of Basic White card as well as. Utter flies and tags.    Do you keep the larger pieces of scrap white card?  I cant believe how many I have in the folder but this certainly got rid of quite a bit. I then created base cards and cut out the borders in different orientations.

Once the borders were cut out I got my In Color papers and started matching them up on the base cards which I must admit, did take quite a bit of time.  Then came the fun bit, colouring in the basic white flowers using blending brushes and ink co-ordinating with the papers.   The sentiments were then added along with the ribbon and gems.  

If you would like to have a go at making some of these cards with me then please do get in touch with me as I am planning a get together at the end of October to make some more. 


Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a wonderful day, Tracey x 


  Product List


 

 Here is a copy of the new Mini Catalogue.  If you click on the image below it will take you straight to have a look at it.  If you would like a hard copy of this I will be very happy to get one to you. 

As well as the new mini catalogue, which is full of wonderful ideas and colours, from now until 30th September we have the Sale a Bration.  If you are unsure what this is.....every time you place an order of £45 or more, you get to choose something for FREE from the sale a bration brochure.  Again, I have added a PDF to the brochure in the image below



Dont forget the Annual Catalogue that is full of inspiration and ideas, below is a copy that you can click on and get a PDF version of it or you are most welcome to call into the craft room and pick one up.



If you dont already have a demonstrator helping you with your Stampin' Up! queries and orders, I would love to help you and here are my details

 

No comments: