Monday

Cake and seals

Good morning and what a cold start to the day.  It was -4 when I got up and now that the heating doesnt come on until one of us gets out of bed, boy was it chilly.  We used to have the heating come on around 6am so that the house was lovely and warm when we got up but found that we were sleeping till gone 7am most days.  Well that was an hours waste of heating so opted to wait till the first person got up to put it on.  We are saving a little bit doing this but its all a compromise.

I have had a play with way seals, getting ready for THE wedding later in the year.


I need to purchase some more gold beads to take to my daughters with me as between us we have over 200 wax seals to do, lovely. 

Today is a busy day for me, I am off to have my legs looked at again at lunch time.  What a difference the holistic treatment is making, I cant believe it.  The cream with essential oils mixed in has certainly calmed everything down and I am so pleased with the results.  I really am so lucky that hubby helps me with this twice each day.  

Yesterday he asked, are you baking whilst the beef is cooking so I replied yes.  Can you make a vanilla sponge with coconut on the top with jam in it. 



 

Not too much left as we had quite a few visitors in the afternoon.  Its a good job I had cake made.

Well I will get a wiggle on and get my 'To Do' list written.  Wishing you a great start to the week.  Tracey x

No comments: