Friday

Twins birthday and Last Chance details




Good morning, up bright an early again today.   I haven’t done much in the last few days as I have come down with laryngitis. I didn’t realise that it made you so poorly, coughing till my sides are painful and bruised, not sleeping, runny nose and the aches and pains, yikes.   I made a visit to see a doctor and I was given some awful medicine and a nose spray.  Feeling tons better today though so will be venturing out. Hoping to continue giving and receiving hugs from the girls.   As you will probably tell with the change of fonts, sizes of letters etc etc. I am using the iPad to write my blog and it really does cause me some issues but it’s not the end of the world. 



Last weekend my twin daughters turned 30.  They couldnt believe that I was their age when they were born, they have no plans to have children of their own just yet.

These are the cards I made them.




We started our day going for brunch which was lovely.  14 of us and it was so nice to see everyone laughing, chatting and catching up.  After an hour or so at home, we went to Katerinas where she had a party at home for more friends and family.  They cooked on the bbq, we had cake and another wonderful time together.  Making so many memories again, so precious.


So what is happening in Stampin Up! World?  We know that there is going to be a colour refresh with the brand new catalogue which will come out on 2nd May.  All these colours will be leaving.




It does leave plenty of room for new colours though



Those that know Stampin’ Up! will recognise some returning colours so lots to look forward to when the new catalogue comes out.  Until then, Stampin’ Up! have a great sale on.  If you click on the image below it will take you the Last Chance Sale page.  Please do let me know if you need any help or have queries.  

Well, I had best go and get ready to start my day, thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x





Catalogues, promotions and links below

For those that would like to see the Online Exclusives, just click on the image below and it will take you straight there.

If you would like more information about this offer or anything else Stampin' Up! all my contact details are below.

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is a copy of the Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.

 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.

 

 

No comments: