Thursday

Good afternoon.  Well the weather may be warm but boy is it wet.  We have had rain on and off for a couple of days an the most awful thunder and lightening storm this afternoon.  Its a good job I am staying home as don't want to get soaked.

I love planning and organising so that is what I am up to.

If you are free on 13th May and would like to join us for 2023-2024 Stamping' Up! catalogue launch you will be most welcome.  We will also be celebrating my 15th year as a Stamping' Up!





I was lucky enough to grab some time to make a few Easter cards.  Lots of different stamp sets used, lots of inks and all on Stampin’ Up card.






Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day x
 

Catalogues, promotions and links below



For those that would like to see the Online Exclusives, just click on the image below and it will take you straight there.

If you would like more information about this offer or anything else Stampin' Up! all my contact details are below.

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is a copy of the Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.

 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.

 

 



No comments: