Monday

Daisy Card No. 1


Good morning, up bright and early again today but no suprise as I was in bed early.  At least I am getting enough sleep.

The 'to do' list has been written and there isnt too much on there today.  One of the things I am looking forward to doing is making a few boxes this afternoon.  If you are free from 2pm, fancy helping me make the boxes I shall have the kettle on.  Not sure how to make them, I can soon show you.

I was so very inspired by a card made by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Narelle Farrugia that I had to have a little play to make it.

I used the Sending Smiles stamp set and co-ordinating dies.  To start with I cut out a circle using Stylish Shapes.

Stamped and fussy cut the flowers and the leaves as I didnt want a white border around them.

The word Sending and the word border were then cut out as well as stamping the sentiment and die cutting that (I had to snip off the edges as the sentiment was too long).

I cut down a piece of Basic White card and using  the artisic mix decorative masks (which are in the new catalogue) I created a center piece using Daffodit Delight ink and the blending brushes.  

Then I arranged the words, flowers and leaves around the circle, making sure that everything would fit on the card front.  The elements were stuck down with glue and dimensionas (3D foam pads) as some of them are raised.  This was then all stuck to the Basic White Thick Card Base.  I added a few of the Brushed Brass Butterflies (again these are carrying over).

Next was the inside of the card.  I wanted to carry the theme over so added a single daisy to the insert.

One of the biggest advantages of making your own cards is that you can decorate your envelopes as well and that is exactly what I did for this. 
Everything is so much nicer when it all matches, dont you think?

So today is the very last day that you can order from the 2022- 2023 Annual Catalogue, the last day that you can grab some wonderful crafting products from the January - April Mini Catalogue and the very last day to grab the offers on the Last Chance Sale. 

Below is a copy of the Mini Catalogue.  If you click on the image it should open the catalogue up for you.

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through. 

 
 
And the discounted items in the Last Chance Sale can be found here
 
 


The Online Exclusives are still here and will remain, there will just be new ones added.  Just click on the image and it will take you straight to see them all.

If you would like more information about this offer or anything else Stampin' Up! all my contact details are below.

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch  

Thank you so much for having a read today, if there is anything at all that I can help you with please, do contact me.  My details are below.   I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.  Tracey x
 

Product List

No comments: