Thursday

Daisy card No. 2

Good morning, I have a lovely day planned for today, creating some new card ideas in the craft room with help from friends.  

The decluttering is still going strong and I am finding it so nice to put things to one side that need re homing.  I am also getting ready for the Catalogue Launch and a crafty day on 13th May.  

You may have to click on the image below to make it bigger so that you can read it.

 


If you are local and fancy an hour or two in the craft room, you are most welcome to join us.  If you need directions or have any other queries please, do get in touch.  Lots of cakes and cuppas throughout the day too.

We had a bit of a get together recently and Paula created this lovely card using the Sending Smiles stamp set and co-ordinating dies.  There is a piece of vellum layered behind the image at a jaunty angle which really sets it off. 


Details of the products used can be found at the bottom of this post.

Have you seen the new catalogue on line yet?

If you would like an actual catalogue (you cant beat holding it in your hands and looking through the pages in my opinion) I have some available in the craft room.  Just get in touch to let me know when you can pop in to pick one up or come along on the 13th and have a cuppa and see some new products, picking a catalogue up at the same time.

Click on the catalogue image below to have a flick through

 Well I had best go and get ready for my day.  Thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

 

Promotional news below

 

The Online Exclusives are still here and new products are added.   Just click on the image and it will take you to see them all.  If you have any queries, please get in touch with me.  My details are below.

 

 

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and here is a link. Just click on the image below and it should take you directly to the shop. 

Any queries, please do get in touch  



Here are my details of where you can find me.  I always love hearing from folk so please, do get in touch.
 

 



Product List

No comments: