Monday

Day 1 Flight and Airy Sale a Bration Designer Series Papers

 

 

Good morning and Happy New Year.  Goodness me another new year and I cant wait to see what this one has in store for us all.

I hope that you had a lovely day and evening yesterday.  We pottered most of the day, spent a few hours playing cards with mum and dad, sister and brother in law and mum won.  We all laughed so much it was great spending time together.  One of the things for this year is to spend more time with people. 

To start off the year I thought I would share a card that I have made using the new Sale a Bration papers called Flight and Airy.  This is a 12" x 12" paper, double sided and is so very pretty.

I cut out a piece of Thick Basic White card lengthways and created a 'Tent Fold' card.  

A matt of Night of Navy card was layered on top followed by a second matt using one the Flight and Airy Designer Series Papers.  Did I tell you that these papers are FREE when you place an order of £45 or more?  That is what Sale a Bration is all about which starts on Thursday.

The fussy cut image of the birds is also from the same pack of Designer Series Papers.  I just picked a bit of the patterned papers that I liked and slowly fussy cut them out.

The sentiment is from a brand new stamp sent called Notes of Nature and if you havent seen this stamp set yet, oh my.  I stamped it on Basic White card and layered it onto Night of Navy card.  Not too sure if I like the sentiment like this but I can improve when I make the next one.

I cant share the new Sale a Bration brochure with you just yet as it doesnt go live until Thursday but once it is live, I shall add a few links here.  In the meantime, if you dont already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to help you give me a shout and I shall happily pop a brochure in the post to you.  Alternatively, why not pop in and pick one up.  I am always happy to pop the kettle on for a crafty chat.

 We are packing Christmas away today and getting the house all straight again.  It will take me the whole day as usual but such a wonderful feeling tonight when I put my feet up, everywhere will feel so fresh and as though we have lots of room.

If you have any free time today and fancy a browse through the brochures, here is all the information.  If you would like to get in touch, my details are below.

Have a super start to your 2024 and I look forward to yet another crafty year ahead.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x 

If you fancied a bit of an internet shop, by clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the Mini Catalogue.

To have a browse through the September - December Mini Catalogue, just click on the image below and it will open up on a new page for you.   I must let you know that some items have run out and when his happens,  they wont be returning. 

 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.

If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch

The new Mini Catalogue that will start on 3rd January is ready and waiting in the Craft Room for you.  Please do feel free to pop in to pick one up and you can take the new Sale a bration brochure with you too.


Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby
 

 


.







No comments: