Wednesday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT - Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper sliced

 

Good morning, I woke up a little later this morning which is good news.  Lets hope it continues. I do hope to spend a little time in the Craft Room today in between a few places that I have to go out and visit and this afternoon its another hospital visit, this time for the Lymphadema.  I do enjoy having a full day but this evening, it is most definately feet up time.
 
Paul and I caught up with lots of little things we had to do, deadheading plants, collecting seeds and trying to get rid of all the ivy that is in our holly hedge.  Another task was downloading ALL the photos from our recent visit to see the girls and baby Alexandros.  So now my photo count is 33820 which I shall sort out over the next few months.  
 
I actually started my journey into doing a facebook live video on how to create a card using some of the beautiful Stampin' Up! Splendid Autumn 6" x 6" Designer Series Papers.  Not only did I make it in real time (live) but then I published it on You Tube.  For someone who is really challenged by technology I am quite proud of myself and today, I am going to do it all over again. 

We used to make cards very similar to this a few years ago, with different papers though.
Everything I used is in a list and the bottom of the post.



 If you would like to have a look at the video, here is the link.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW7PVrEySKI&t=16s

I had best get myself ready for the day.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x

Did you know that the all the kits in the Stampin' Up! Kit Collection have been discountted during the month of October? If you click on the image below it will take you to see all the kits that are available.

 

If you click on the image below a new window should open up and you can have a browse through the September - December brochure.

 

Should you  like to place an order online, you can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the shop.   Obviously, if you would like any help please, do get in touch with me.  My contact details are at the end of the post and I really am happy to help as much as I can.

 





If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 

 Product List

No comments: