Sunday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SIX - Halloween is on its way

 

 
Good morning.  We havent had a Sunday lunch for quite a few weeks so today hubby and I will be cooking a roast with all the trimmings.  It does take quite a while but well worth it.
Friday night myself and friends got together for a kit night.  We all meet up in The Craft Room, Derby armed with a kit or two to put together over a cuppa and cake.  Goodness knows what the neighbours must think because we spent the whole night laughing.  I mean the real heartful belly laughs.  At one stage my face was so red and my tum hurt so much that a friend said that it looked like I was about to burst.  It isnt just the crafting its the friendships and relationships that we form....the tribes.
 
I started making the Haunted House, a kit from Stampin' Up! that sold out in a matter of days.  It is coming back in November, a little late for Halloween this year but if I was you, I would grab one and put it away as they are wonderful and a lot bigger than you think.

 I had such great fun making this and its up in The Craft Room, waiting for me to add my other Halloween decorations later today. 

 



Have you ever thought of making your own greeting cards but not sure where to start? Are you a crafter that has lost their mojo? Are you local to Derby and would like to find out what happens in The Craft Room?
 
If you are a crafter and fancy a crafty chat or have answered yes to any of the above  
why dont you pop in to The Craft Room, Derby this Tuesday and find out more. You can even have a go at making a card.
You can find out a little more about card making. See what the paper craft and scrapbooking company called Stampin' Up! has to offer. Look at what get togethers we have planned. Check the calendar for the next classes etc. etc. 
If you already know The Craft Room, Derby but have a friend or relative that may be interested, please do bring them along to say hello and they can find out more.
There is plenty of on street parking but do let me know that you hope to pop in so that I can be sure there are enough cakes. Happy to give you venue details if you dont know where in Alvaston we are.
 
Well I had best go and get ready for the day, thank you so much for having a read. Tracey x
 
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE STAMPIN' UP! WORLD DURING OCTOBER 
 

Did you know that the all the kits in the Stampin' Up! Kit Collection have been discountted during the month of October? If you click on the image below it will take you to see all the kits that are available.

 

If you click on the image below a new window should open up and you can have a browse through the September - December brochure.

 

Should you  like to place an order online, you can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the shop.   Obviously, if you would like any help please, do get in touch with me.  My contact details are at the end of the post and I really am happy to help as much as I can.

 





If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 

 


 



No comments: