Card Inspiration

Monday

DAY - TWO HUNDRED AND FORRTY THREE - The end of August

 

 

 


I honestly can’t believe we are at the end of August already. Where on earth have the days gone? They really do seem to have flown by, but at least we have a lovely September to look forward to.

Tomorrow is an exciting day in the Stampin’ Up! world, as the brand-new September–December Catalogue goes live, along with new additions to the Online Exclusive Range, new Kits and a brand-new Product of the Month. Lots of lovely new things to tempt us.

And did you know that those of us in the UK get an earlier preview because of the time difference? You should be able to have a look through the new catalogue and place your orders from 11pm this evening. So, if you’re anything like me, you might want to put the kettle on and have a little browse before bedtime.

It’s a good job I’m feeling so much better today because I’m going to be in and out all day with hospital and doctor appointments, as well as having a few visitors. A busy start to the week, but a lovely one too.  I had a go at driving yesterday and I must say, I was fine with a short distance. 

The weather is still quite warm here, although we are continuing to get our fair share of rain. I have to say, the grass seed that hubby planted has certainly come up trumps, it has grown at a rate of knots in such a short space of time. The garden is looking very green and happy, even if the weeds are clearly enjoying the weather too.  

It was a lovely lady’s birthday yesterday, and here is the card I sent to her. I used one of her favourite Stampin’ Up! stamp sets, so I hope it brought a little extra birthday happiness to her day.

 




And now, I’d better get myself organised for another busy day!


 

STAMPIN' UP PROMOTIONS

It is the very last day to take advantage of the Stampin' Up! sale with 15% off selected Designer Series Papers and card stock.  

 

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH 

The last day to grab the Stampin' Up!  August Product of the Month.

Throughout August, when you place a Stampin' Up! order of £70 or more (before postage), you'll have the opportunity to purchase this month's featured product for just £5.  The Product of the Month is exclusively available with a qualifying order and is limited to one per person. As with all Stampin' Up! promotions, it is available whilst supplies last, so once it's gone, it's gone!

If you're planning to place an order today, this is a great opportunity to add an extra product to your collection at a fantastic price.


This is the May - August 2026 Catalogue that you can click on and have a browse but better still, why not pop into the Craft Room, Derby and grab a copy of your own.  This catalogue will no longer be available after 31st August as it will be replaced with a new one.  

The Last Chance List has lots of beautifully colour co-ordinated favourites, all with that signature Stampin' Up! quality we know and love, but only whilst stock lasts.  If you click on the image below, a new page will open up and you can have a browse in this section.  

Please do get in touch if you have any queries or if I can help in any way. 

Paper Pumpkin is now available in the UK, I did write a whole post on all I know about this and we can subscribe in the UK.  Subcriptions are now for the September kit.   To find out a little more, click on the image below and a new window will open.  But please, do get in touch if I can help in anyway, I am always happy to help.


 
 
 The new foiling system from Stampin' Up! has its own brochure, which can be seen below.  Just click on the image and a new page will open up.
 
 

 For Scrapbooking and Memory Keeping products please click on the image below and a new page will open up for the Memory Keeping section of the online store
 
 

You can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the WHOLE shop. Please do get in touch with me if you would like any help.  My contact details are at the end of the post and I really am happy to help as much as I can.

If you would like to receive my newsletter and be added to my email list of friends do let me know.  I would hate you to miss out on all our get togethers and socials.  Always lots of new friends waiting to be met. 

If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  


 

No comments: