Another Friday, and it just happens to be my favourite day of the week.
We’re expecting a little more rain on and off today, but that certainly won’t dampen my spirits. I have a few chores to get through this morning and then I’m hoping to spend the rest of the day in the craft room, catching up on a few things. I do have some emails and messages waiting for replies too, so I really must make the most of my coffee break later this morning and get those done!
The photo today is of a mushroom growing in my garden, and I really can’t tell you just how big it is. The grass seed has taken quite well, the covers and fleece have now been removed, and that’s when we discovered the mushrooms… along with lots of clover. The grass is still rather patchy, but there’s not a lot we can do about that at the moment. We’ll just have to leave it for a few weeks and see what happens with the weather. Hopefully the foxes won’t return either, as there does seem to be some activity happening at the empty house next door, so we’ll have to wait and see.
There is SO much happening with Stampin’ Up! during September, and it really is a fabulous month for anyone who loves crafting.
A brand-new Stampin' Up! September–December Catalogue has been released and it is packed full of gorgeous new products, fresh inspiration and lots of ideas to keep those creative juices flowing right through to the end of December. If you haven’t got your copy yet, please do get in touch. You’re very welcome to come and collect one from me today or tomorrow.
But that’s not all.
The Online Exclusive range has had a fabulous update too, with lots of lovely new products joining the range. There’s a brand-new Product of the Month featuring the gorgeous Foliage Speciality Designer Series Paper, as well as two brand-new kits – Floral Promenade and Murray Manor.
And for those of you, like me, who love having a Paper Pumpkin kit drop through the letterbox each month, you can get the Aspen’s of Gratitude Kit by placing your order before 10 September.
The Last Chance section has also been updated, so there are plenty of bargains to be found too.
And if that wasn’t enough, there’s the fabulous 12 Days of Creativity Advent Calendar to look forward to, plus a Card Retreat at the beginning of October.
There really is something for everyone this month. All the details of these can be found at the end of this post, and I shall keep adding them at the end of every post throughout the month but should you need any further information, please do get in touch. I’m always happy to help if I can.
I also wanted to share this gorgeous little treat that I received at my recent Stampin’ Up! get-together. It was made by fellow demonstrator Gill Priest, who is based in Bristol.
It was made using the Quilted Season Stamp & Die Bundle, along with the Stitched Season Designer Series Paper. Isn't it just gorgeous?
She added a small box to the back of the stocking for a little treat, and with the twine, it could just hang on the tree. Perfect.
Well thank you for having a read today, and I hope you have a lovely Friday, whatever you’re up to. Tracey x
STAMPIN' UP! DURING SEPTEMBER
Have you had a chance to have a proper look through the new Stampin’ Up! September–December Catalogue yet? If not, I think you’re in for a treat.
This catalogue is going to keep us inspired right through until the end of December, with lots of gorgeous new products, beautiful Designer Series Papers, fabulous colours and, of course, plenty of Christmas crafting. There are new stamps, dies, embellishments and all sorts of lovely things to tempt the crafty fingers.
If you don’t have your copy yet, do get in touch and I can arrange for you to get one. In the meantime, You can always have a browse online by clicking on the brochure image below. A new page should open up for you. Do get in touch if you would like any help as I am always happy to help if I can.
Product of the Month
I'm delighted to introduce the Stampin' Up! September Product of the Month for September.
Throughout September, when you place a Stampin' Up! order of £70 or more (before postage), you'll have the opportunity to purchase this month's featured product for just £5. The Product of the Month is exclusively available with a qualifying order and is limited to one per person. As with all Stampin' Up! promotions, it is available whilst supplies last, so once it's gone, it's gone!
If you're planning to place an order during September, this is a great opportunity to add an extra product to your collection at a fantastic price.
To see more details about this, click on the image below and a new page will open up for you.
A Little Bit of Christmas Crafting Magic
If you love a little surprise with your crafting, then this is rather special. The limited-edition 12 Days of Creativity Advent Calendar is a wonderful way to add a little extra excitement to the festive season. Inside are 12 never-before-seen crafting goodies, including dies, patterned paper, embellishments, tools and lots more.
And that’s not all… it also includes an exclusive 15-piece stamp set.
Each day brings a new little crafting treat to discover, all designed for all-occasion crafting and none of which you’ll find in the Stampin’ Up! catalogues or online store. It really is a lovely way to count down to Christmas, with a little creative surprise to open each day.
This is a limited-edition release, so if you have your eye on one, don’t leave it too long… because when they’re gone, they really are gone.
Last Chance Products
The Last Chance List has lots of beautifully colour co-ordinated favourites, all with that signature Stampin' Up! quality we know and love, but only whilst stock lasts. If you click on the image below, a new page will open up and you can have a browse in this section.
Please do get in touch if you have any queries or if I can help in any way.
Paper Pumpkin for September
Paper Pumpkin is now available in the UK, I did write a whole post on all I know about this and we can subscribe in the UK. Subcriptions are now for the September kit but only until 10th Septmber. To find out a little more, click on the image below and a new window will open. But please, do get in touch if I can help in anyway, I am always happy to help.
September Kits
Two new Kits have arrived Floral Promenade and Merry Manor
Two very different themes, but both look like they are going to be fabulous for some happy crafting.
Kits are perfect when you fancy creating something lovely without having to spend ages deciding which colours, papers and embellishments all go together. Everything is there to get you started, leaving you to do the best bit, the creating.
If you click on the images below, a new window will open up for you to have a look at these in more detail.
Stampin’ Up! Virtual Card Retreat 1st–3rd October 2026
Click on the image below and a new page will open up with more details.
Foiling System
The new foiling system from Stampin' Up! has its own brochure, which can be seen below. Just click on the image and a new page will open up.If you would like to receive my newsletter and be added to my email list of friends do let me know. I would hate you to miss out on all our get togethers and socials. Always lots of new friends waiting to be met.
If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.







.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment