Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Catching up

with it all.

Have been rather creative over the last few days but still got the cards from the last workshop to share with you.

We made 6 cards throughout the day. Two I have already put on my blog so here are the remaining four.
This took the longer time to make and I must admit, it was my favourite. I hope to making a few more like this, when I get five minutes.



I loved making this card, so different to what I normally do.


I have never been a great fan of using acetate for cards as I always smudge the ink and ruin it. Amazingly enough no smudges on this.
A lovely bright coloured card which was fun to make.


I can certainly recommend this workshop to anyone who fancies a day of crafting

1 comment:

dizzy di said...

I love this set of cards Tracey :o)
And I'm intrigues by the acetate one - stamping on acetate is something I want to try again but in white like you've done here - makes me wanna go ad play :o)